Shop Front Door Repairs In Birmingham & Surrounding Areas
Shop Front Door Repairs in: Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire & Gloucestershire.
Call 01564 742200 For A Fast Repair.
Shop Front Door Repairs by Specialists covering Birmingham and surrounding areas.
All aluminium shop front doors repaired, serviced, and maintained.
Are your shop front doors:
- Hard to open
- Catching on the frame
- Dragging on the floor
- Slamming closed
- Not closing correctly
Call Us Now on 01564 742200 or email and we'll make your shop front doors fully operational again, ensuring they meet with all the latest regulations.
Our fully trained and experienced DBS checked engineers arrive stocked with parts from leading manufacturers enabling them to carry out on site repairs and restore your shop front door to full working order.
Our ShopFront Repairs Include:
- Door realignment
- Door Lock repair or replacement
- Door Hinge adjustment or replacement
- Door Handle repair or replacement
- Door closer & floor spring repair or replacement (read more)
- Push & panic bars repaired, serviced, or replaced
- Seals & gaskets replaced
- Re-glazing, double glazed glass units and door panels replaced
All business sectors covered including:
- Local authority
- Distribution and warehousing
- Building management & facilities
- Property management & agents
For a fast professional service Call Us Now on 01564 742200 or Email via the Contact Page
- Our fully trained staff are able to repair and maintain all types of aluminium shop front door saving you money by avoiding costly replacements.
- Regular door maintenance increases the longevity of parts also saving money.
- Correctly set-up and serviced doors also aid entry and exit as well as adding to a buildings security.
- Method statements and risk assessments provided.
- Service contracts and account facilities available.
From one-off shopfront repairs to a full preventative maintenance programme, Telephone: 01564 742200 or Email via the Contact Page.